3.07.2011

And so it begins.


Hello, internet!

I'm not exactly new to the blog world, but I thought I'd try something different for a change.

Consider this an autobiographical account of my life as a 20-something student/design intern/caffeine addict/retail slave/best friend/lipstick connoisseur/leather (jacket, shoe, bag, camera strap, etc.) enthusiast/chocolate junkie. There will be sartorial triumphs and mishaps, photographic displays of the many things I love, things and people who inspire me, or my latest impulse buy. 

I don't guarantee that my life will be as exciting as those of the folks living it up in the Jersey Shore, but dammit, I will try to keep you entertained!

Look around, stay a while, and don't forget to follow my blog with bloglovin!

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment