1.13.2012

WHY?!

Why, I ask, was I not informed that Iris Apfel was the new icon to collaborate with MAC cosmetics?


Seriously, you guys! I was away on a tropical island, far from the luxuries of wi-fi, and someone could have AT LEAST sent me a carrier pigeon letting me know about this. When one of my favourite ladies in fashion gets together with my favourite makeup brand to create LIPSTICK - it's a big deal!


Ironically, the lipstick shade from this line I love the most is called, "Scarlet Ibis" - after this bird. I don't even know if I want it anymore 'cause the bird looks so terrifying. Ha! Yeah right. You better believe I'll be making a stop at a certain cosmetics store tomorrow to check out the goods - assuming it's not all sold out already. Updates to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment