7.17.2012

Goodness, gracious!

Shirt - TOPSHOP | Shorts - ZARA | Sandals - Aldo | Lipstick - 'Russian Red' by MAC
(Excuse my vulgarity, but) Great, sweating balls! Today has to be one of the hottest days of the year in my dear city, and for the first time in a long time, I missed my long, tie-it-up-and-get-it-all-out-of-your-face, hair. I threw on a makeshift head band from a dollar-store bandana I bought in the 90's to act as both fashion accessory and sweat-collector. I wish I was joking about that last part. 


Besides staying hydrated, my best advise has to be wear clothing short enough to stay cool and keep farmer's tans at bay, but also to keep it tasteful, 'cause no one wants to feel a headache from the heat, and nauseous on account of your appearance. So please, none of THIS or THIS - for the sake of public safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment