1.31.2013

Schooled.

I saw this photo taken of Kanye West at the Givenchy show during Paris fashion week, and I thought, "Hey, I can do that!" Having all the ingredients, if you will, for this sartorial concoction certainly helped, and while I was already rocking the head-to-almost-toe burgundy, my version of Kanye's coat hadn't seen the light of day since I picked it up from the dry-cleaners in 2009.
On me: Coat - vintage | Sweater & jeans - H&M | Boots - Urban Outfitters | Scarf - Lavish & Squalor | Lipstick - "Scarlet" by BITE beauty 
So then I did it, and realized that "All _____ err'thing," doesn't always have to mean 'black.' Although I don't know how adventurous I'm going to be with other colours, it was kind of nice to venture out and try something new. What can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment