6.19.2015

FLORAL

If you hadn't already guessed, my monochrome wardrobe doesn't leave much room for colour—which isn't to say that I don't like colour. I just don't really know how to wear it. Over the years, this has become problematic because I'd buy colourful garments with the intention of wearing them, and then just not. Ever.
In the last few years, however, I decided that I'd allow myself ONE colourful piece or ensemble, just so I could try out some colour, feel like I changed it up a bit, and not be overwhelmed by all of the colour that I suddenly injected into my wardrobe. (These are real problems for me, ladies and gents. Like, actual stuff that I think about and reflect on. First world problems, am I right?) 

Two years ago, it was THIS dress, and this year, it's this pajama-looking set that I fell in love with at H&M. I waited and waited, until it went on sale and I got BOTH pieces for $20!!! Not a bad investment, if you ask me.
Bag - GAP | Top & Bottom - H&M | Shoes - JOE Fresh | Tank top - ForeverXXI | Sunglasses - Philistine | Lipstick - "Barbecue" by Toledo X MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment