7.09.2015

MOST DAYS

If you're a regular reader/viewer of my blog:
- First, thank you. I don't think I'm all that interesting, but I appreciate that you find my attempts worthy of your time.
- Second, you'll notice that I don't post every day. Often times, you may get a post or two a week (if I'm feeling particularly productive).

When I'm not posting on the blog, I'm posting on Instagram. If you don't follow me already, I really think you should, 'cause a lot of my "#ootd" posts that don't make it onto here are there for your viewing pleasure. Also, I never post inspirational posts, and my food pics are at an all-time minimum.    They do, however, make sporadic appearances, especially if I've cooked something I'm feeling especially humble-brag-y about.

If you don't want to follow me on instagram, that's cool too. No pressure. However, if that is the case, let me fill you in on what I've been wearing lately, via instagram photos. Hahaha. Enjoy!

#SorryNotSorry.


👽👽👽 #ootd #allblackeverything #lipstickandleatherblog

A photo posted by Kate (@franceswho) on


Matching my #lipstick to the décor. #ootd #lipstickandleatherblog

A photo posted by Kate (@franceswho) on


On laundry day, I wear #Basquiat. #ootd

A photo posted by Kate (@franceswho) on


I will take any chance I can get to wear ripped jeans. #ootd #lipstickandleatherblog

A photo posted by Kate (@franceswho) on


A simple (#basic, if you will) #ootd today, because Monday.

A photo posted by Kate (@franceswho) on


#ootd #details. (All from @layoverboutique) #queenwest #lipstickandleatherblog

A photo posted by Kate (@franceswho) on


Didn't wear red and white for #CanadaDay. #ootd

A photo posted by Kate (@franceswho) on



Double-chin on a hunnid. #ootd

A photo posted by Kate (@franceswho) on

No comments:

Post a Comment