7.22.2015

RED

So I bought a new hat yesterday. Loving it so much I had to create a .gif of myself, apparently.

Hat - Forever21 | Lipstick - "Russian Red" by MAC | Dress - H&M
While I have a set number of jewellery that I wear everyday and never really take off, I don't often accessorize on top of that, so I always forget about the impact one great accessory can make on an outfit.

I wore this outfit just the other day, and while I'm still into the sans chapeau version, it (in my opinion) looks so much cooler now, with the addition of ONE accessory. And for all of you people who think you can't wear hats—I will tell you the same thing I tell people who tell me they can't wear red lipstick 'cause it doesn't suit them: There is a red lipstick shade hat for everyone. You just have to find it. If you're unsure about what shade style will suit you, go to a proper makeup store hat store and ask someone who knows what they're doing. 

Trust me, and thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment