10.22.2015

WMCFW DAY 3

Clutch - American Apparel | Headphones - Happy Plugs | Lipstick - "Red Carpet Ready" by Charlotte Tilbury
 It's been a little while since my last fashion week, so I was happy to attend a few shows yesterday for #WMCFW. (Yes, I used a hashtag where it isn't applicable.)

I decided to leave my all black outfits at home for once, and opted for a skirt I bought at H&M (on sale for $15) a few months ago. I figured I could wear it now, while the weather is still cooperating, or wait 'til next year once the arctic tundra that is Toronto has warmed up again.
Leather jacket & boots - ZARA | Skirt & shirt - H&M
 I started the day with Finezza, which I unfortunately didn't get any good shots of, but rest assured, it was a great show filled with a British dandy/Southern gent sensibility that I was all about.

Next up, a show I'd been looking forward to: Narces.




How beautiful and feminine are those dresses and gowns?! Not my usual cup of tea, but I'm a sucker for great details, and this collection was serving great detail after great detail, it was like I was at an all you can eat buffet. 


I should have prefaced this post by saying that I didn't have to take my own outfit photos on this day. As some of you know, because I've mentioned it about a million times—I usually take my own outfit photos. So, when someone else offers, or I can ask someone else to take my photos, it's a good day for me. My pal Michael took these of me outside our office, and I have to give him credit because he made me look kind of approachable!

This skirt, though! I know I mentioned it earlier, but I never actually noted how much I love this skirt.  I was swishing around all day. Check my Instagram, I have proof!



Later in the evening, I had the Pink Tartan and Mackage shows: two very different aesthetics, and two very packed shows. The lines were insane! Note: fashion people are not afraid to throw elbows and push. 

Both shows were packed, and with good reason—the collections were amazing.



I didn't attend any shows today, and it's doubtful I'll be at any tomorrow, but hey, I got one good day, with many great collections. 

Have you visited the tents this season? Do you have any favourite designers/collections?

No comments:

Post a Comment