3.10.2011

Get happy.

Let's just say it's been a rough day. 


I mean, I knew it'd be a bit snowy outside today, so I made sure to be prepared.


Unfortunately, preparation doesn't mean a thing in Canada - unless of course you're in full, Canada Goose gear. I was not in full, Canada Goose gear.

Then there was a coffee mishap, along with other minor crises that really killed the good mood I woke up with. Luckily for me, my friend Shan showed me this little gem of an ad campaign. I believe that there is no cure to a crapy day, mood, or whatever else there is in life that can become crappy, that is more effective than a good, old-fashioned dance break (or a beer if things are REALLY not going too well. HAHA, just kidding. Sorta.).



Life wasn't particularly enjoyable for me today, but I have a feeling tomorrow will be better. At least I hope so - especially since I've got this:



No comments:

Post a Comment