8.23.2011

Day and night.

Same day. Same necklace. 

Necklace - H&M | Tshirt - GAP | Hoodie - UO

Necklace - H&M | Shirt - Club Monaco | Lipstick - "Russian Red" by MAC
Generally speaking, I'm not all that big on accessorizing - aside from the watches and rings I wear on a daily basis. I bought this particular necklace in 2009, and only wore it once before condemning it to the accessory graveyard that is my vanity area. 

I don't know that this bad boy of a thing will make it into regular circulation, but it was nice to take it out and wear it again. It was like wearing a new piece of jewelry for the first time - without spending a dime. I tell you, folks - sometimes this so called "shopping problem" (If we're gonna get technical, I'd like to call it a "clothing collection") isn't so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment