8.03.2011

Intern chronicles: Vote, vote, vote!!!!!

Remember when I took THIS photo of Alana Zimmer? Just in case the link wasn't enough of a reminder, here's the photo again, in all its glory:


"What is the point to all of this," you say? Well, I just wanted to show-off how skilled I am in the art of photography. Just kidding! I actually wanted to ask you all for a teeny, tiny favour. It goes a little something like this:

1. Click this LINK. (No, it's not another link to the photo of Alanna Zimmer. I promise.)
2. Once you're on the page, scroll down to the poll.
3. Vote for - you guessed it - ALANA ZIMMER!
4. Don't ask any questions, and just vote (pretty please)! I mean, we all know she's everyone's favourite Canadian model! Just look at the shows she was in last Fashion Week.
5. Instantly earn my eternal love and gratitude.

Thanks, you guys! You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment