2.12.2013

#nyfw

What do you do when you're in Toronto working at your new (YAY!!!) internship and Fashion Week is happening in New York?
images via Instagram.
You follow all your favourite fashion magazines and blogs on instagram!

I've spend my past few coffee breaks this week perusing instagram for the latest from the front rows of all the shows-- through the eyes of other bloggers, of course. Although it would be nice to be there myself (I can't say I was particularly envious of all the people who went to the shows during the "snowpocalypse," though), duty calls and so I do the next best thing: get updates in real-time using good 'ole social media and my iPhone. 

If you want to get updates as well, might I suggest following these folks:
@manrepeller (Duh!)

Now sit back and enjoy your virtual NYFW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment