8.11.2014

BEACH DAY

My brother and sister are visiting from the land of New Jersey this week, so I thought I'd take them to the beach for the day. The islands aren't quite like the Jersey shore, so I thought they'd appreciate this little slice of Canada. 

These were some of their thoughts, upon arrival to said beach:
"There are no waves?"
"This water looks mad clean!"
"Hey, the water's not salty."
Sunglasses - Ray Ban | Shirt and bathing suit bottom - Urban Outfitters | Shorts - Levi's | Flip-flops - Old Navy | Bag - Louis Vuitton | Bathing suit top - CHANGE of Scandinavia 
All-in-all, I'd say we had a pretty good day. We had a mini picnic, complete with ketchup chips (because they don't sell those in the States,) and complains about why the sandwiches I made didn't have mayo in it. I even wore a two-piece bathing suit—for the third time in about twenty years. Oh, and I think I got a tan! 
Hopefully, I won't slack so hard, and post more of our adventures from this week. Things are just getting super hectic with ARCHETYPE right now. I'll have to post an update on that as well!






No comments:

Post a Comment