12.03.2011

Colourful characters.


Get it? Get it? 

Hey internet, meet my ruggedly-handsome girlfriend and self-proclaimed "funniest person he's ever met." This comedian's made a couple of appearances on here before, but I don't think you've ever been formally introduced. Generally speaking, I try and spare you all from couple-y photos - but bear with me just this once, won't you? There's a point to this, I promise. 

I can't say I agree with couples who enjoy wearing matching outfits, because that was only 'cute' when Mary-Kate and Ashley did it - in the early 90s - when they were toddlers. I am, however, a fan of couples with coordinating, complimentary outfits. (See also: my love of figurative language) Not only did we successfully colour-block, but we also managed to wear clashing patterns and still look good. That is, of course, until a torrential downpour went and turned us into wet noodles. 

So that's that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment