2.17.2012

Blog roll: Cheap thrills

I haven't done one of these in quite a while - which isn't to say I haven't come across any blog-worthy blogs. I've just been too busy or too lazy, or too busy being lazy. Anyway, all that aside, I present to you, my pick for this week's installment of "blog roll": CHEAP THRILLS.

Photo via www.cheapthrillsss.com

I had the pleasure of interviewing Raez, creator of CHEAP THRILLS, a few months ago, and I think that you all need to check her out, too. Not only does she have a great sense of style, but the girl is witty as hell - and she's currently plotting "a fool-proof zombie apocalypse survival plan."

If your style influences include (but are not limited to): The Olsens, Sci-Fi, Winnipeg - That's in Canada, for all of you out-of-towners - weather, and my personal favourite - because I can totally relate, Raez said she is influenced by her "student bank account," because "that's like what dictates it," then have a gander at her blog, you must.

If you don't, keep speaking like Yoda, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment