12.27.2014

YEAR IN REVIEW

So here it is, a chronologically disorganized recap of my year, a.k.a, photos from instagram, and others that didn't make the cut. It's a little late, as it's already January 6th, but at this point, would you expect anything than tardiness  from little 'ole me?

All things considered, it's been a good year. My friend and I started a magazine, mom got married (!!!), I did a bit of travelling, and I got to see and photograph the great Bill Cunningham in action during New York fashion week. 

Although it wasn't an entirely great year for blogging, I thought that I'd focus more on this wee project of mine while I have free time between trying to re-decorate my apartment, tidying said apartment, and my seemingly endless job-hunt. 

Thanks for your continued visits to the blog. Your clicks are a bigger deal to me than you'd imagine, and I am grateful random people around the globe care about what I'm wearing/doing. 

Here's to 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment